How is your organization at adopting Workday Feature Releases?
(There's actually a delivered Dashboard to objectively answer that question.)
Like the grocery delivery and streaming services that help keep our personal lives running, a subscription is awesome as long as you’re using the product as it comes in vs. sticking it on the shelf and ultimately forgetting that it’s there. Only to be reminded with the next delivery, that you never touched the previous one.
Workday’s Power of One SaaS subscription comes to life with the semi-annual releases. Each time a problem is solved or a feature is enhanced for one customer, it’s available to all customers.
If you're paying for the product, let's use it!
To get the most value out of Workday, it's important to go through the list of new features and functions that are newly available for adoption, but we know it can be overwhelming because they bundle SO MUCH GOODNESS into each Feature Release. It helps to have a partner who can help point-out those high-value opportunities, so Invisors created a list of our favorite features and why we love each one - we call them our "Release Love Notes" and you can request access to them here.
Next let's focus on your Workday Adoption Planning...
If you’re new to the Workday SaaS lifestyle or just need a little help organizing your roadmap, Invisors has an Adoption Planning Package where after 4 weeks you have a Workday Adoption Planning Dashboard, with tailored Workday Release plans for your tenant, and a newly tuned up Workday change governance routine.
If you'd like to learn more about how Invisors can help, check that box on the form before submitting your request to download.
Here's a run-down of our Workday Adoption Planning Package, executed over 4 weeks at a fixed-price of $10k.
- Configure the Workday Adoption functional area and dashboard
- Determine the right audience to view or modify the Adoption Planning Dashboard
- Facilitate dashboard configuration knowledge transfer and share Workday adoption management best practices to know what's coming, how to share it with others, and take action
- Determine if custom worklets would be helpful to track how Workday is being used, identifying areas for improvement, and creating a centralized planning hub
- Workshops to analyze the data insights from the dashboard
- Current usage in your tenant
- Current features available
- Upcoming features available
- Recommended immediate adoption quick-wins based on backlog features
- Begin the process to create your unique adoption plan
- Organize items in your adoption plan to share with the extended Workday change governance stakeholders
- Workshops to identify Workday change governance stakeholders + how to engage them in adoption and release planning
- Define your change governance schedule to mitigate risk + drive change on key dates
- Facilitate a sample change governance meeting using the Adoption Dashboard
- Review status of in-process changes
- Collect new requests for system changes
- Prioritize + slot changes to go-live dates
- Review "What's Coming in Workday"
- Review Usage Metric Trends